Accidents and Claims happen, and we’re here to help when they do.
What do you need to do when reporting a claim?
During Regular Business Hours
Call your AP Insurance Representative to report the claim. By doing so, we can discuss the incident, explain your options and review any impact it may have on your individual insurance situation.
After Hours Emergency
Call our Head Office at 905-389-2822 and follow our Emergency Claims reporting prompts.
Call your Insurers 24 Hr Emergency Claims Line directly:
|Economical Insurance Group||1-800-607-2424|
|Gore Mutual Insurance||1-800-265-8600|
|Travelers Canada (Dominion of Canada)||1-800-268-5371|
|Heartland Farm Mutual||1-800-265-8813|
- Never admit or assume responsibility. Give statements or discuss details of the loss with the authorities, your broker, or to your insurance company only.
- If it is an emergency, take whatever action is necessary to prevent further loss or damage without endangering yourself or others.
- Do not authorize repairs or start repairs, or dispose of damaged property until your insurer has inspected the damage and provided the proper direction.
- Do not offer any voluntary payments or promises to pay for damages.
- Make notes about the incident. Be sure to obtain:
- Names and addresses of witnesses and injured parties
- Insurance Company
- Name and Policy Number
- Name of the owner, driver and their licence number
- Year, Make and Model of any other vehicles involved